* eCos infrastucture howto
@ 2012-04-03 14:07 Ferenc Cserepkei
From: Ferenc Cserepkei @ 2012-04-03 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Welcome,
might be I am contacing the wrong guys, but readion both ecoscentric
and ecos public documentation i failed to figure out how can i have
aninfrastructure.
I mean
- eCos on the main flash
- a fliesystem (preferabl jjjffs2) on it,
- applications having installed in the main flashh
- boot scripting - ability to start the applications above at boot time
so similar stuff as SVR4 init
such i thing i would like is possible?
I would like to have a system on an mpc8270VR, the hardvare is ready
but runs only a buggy bare-metal program. I would like to have a
configurable os with services instead.
Regards:Ferenc