* eCos CVS import issue
@ 2014-10-25 19:15 Sergei Gavrikov
From: Sergei Gavrikov @ 2014-10-25 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

Hi

From time to time I do import eCos CVS sources to my local Fossil
(http://fossil-scm.org) repository using Jörg's Sonnenberg
(http://www.sonnenberger.org/) `cvs2fossil' engine.

There are two ,v files in CVS Attic directory (recently appeared) which
break the import. The files are

  % find -regex '.*\/Attic\/.*v' -printf 'test -e %h/../%f && echo %p\n'|sh
  ecos/packages/hal/cortexm/kinetis/twr_k60n512_fxm/current/include/pkgconf/Attic/mlt_kinetis_flash_sram2s_ram.ldi,v
  ecos/packages/hal/cortexm/kinetis/twr_k60n512_fxm/current/include/pkgconf/Attic/mlt_kinetis_flash_sram2s_ram.h,v

A question to CVS gurus, May these files exist if the files with the
same names are exist under CVS?

Sergei

* Re: eCos CVS import issue
@ 2014-10-26 19:32 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2014-10-26 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergei Gavrikov, eCos Maintainers

On 25/10/14 21:14, Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
> Hi
>
> From time to time I do import eCos CVS sources to my local Fossil
> (http://fossil-scm.org) repository using Jörg's Sonnenberg
> (http://www.sonnenberger.org/) `cvs2fossil' engine.
>
> There are two ,v files in CVS Attic directory (recently appeared) which
> break the import. The files are
>
>   % find -regex '.*\/Attic\/.*v' -printf 'test -e %h/../%f && echo %p\n'|sh
>   ecos/packages/hal/cortexm/kinetis/twr_k60n512_fxm/current/include/pkgconf/Attic/mlt_kinetis_flash_sram2s_ram.ldi,v
>   ecos/packages/hal/cortexm/kinetis/twr_k60n512_fxm/current/include/pkgconf/Attic/mlt_kinetis_flash_sram2s_ram.h,v
>
> A question to CVS gurus, May these files exist if the files with the
> same names are exist under CVS?

I don't know why you're seeing that - the files do not exist under CVS, only
in the Attic (which is where files are put when they are deleted, although
it's also used if files live only on a branch, not the trunk... in this case
the files _were_ deleted though). If I run your exact command here, I get no
output.

Also the files don't seem to have changed recently either. The last change in
that directory was June 2nd 2013. So I think your import process has gone
wrong somewhere, sorry.

Jifl

* Re: eCos CVS import issue
@ 2014-10-27  6:42   ` Sergei Gavrikov