* Violations of ecos GPL license, Com hem refuse to give out their changes of code
@ 2014-11-10  9:51 x x
From: x x @ 2014-11-10  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

The Swedish broadband provider "Com Hem" use the ecos softare in their cabel modems, and they have made changes to the code. But they refuse to give out any code they changed and for many years they have no started to just ignore all requests about it.

They have told that they do use GPL code and that they have made a lot of changes too it, but they just refuse to give out the code and say it's now propietary.
I'm asking for help from you guys to force them to follow the license and give out the code.

Let me know what you think about this and if you want sources from their official blog and other places..
Their official homepage is www.comhem.se

Best regards