* Porting ECOS on Motorola PowerPC QUICC II Pro 8323, 8358/8360 processors
@ 2007-03-20  6:10 shyam gupta
From: shyam gupta @ 2007-03-20  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Sir,

I want to port ECOS on Motorola PowerPC QUICC II Pro
8323, 8358/8360 microprocessors for my application.
As mentioned in the "eCOS' Supported Hardware" page,
available on http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html,
the current version of eCOS does not support the above
mentioned processors.
So, I want to know whether there is any latest
developement in ecos related to the above mentioned
processors or is there any third party tool available
which can be used?
Otherwise kindly show me the direction to go about
porting ecos for the microprocessors mentioned above.

Waiting for your response,

Yours truly,
Shyam Gupta

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-03-20  6:10 UTC | newest]