* eCOS Support
@ 2007-02-23 18:09 Pragnesh Patel
From: Pragnesh Patel @ 2007-02-23 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Where to get Support for eCOS on ARM9? CirrusLogic EP9307

Thanks

Pragnesh Patel
Software Engineer

Engineering / Software
QuickSet International
3650 Woodhead Drive
Northbrook, IL 60004

847/498-0700 x544
www.quickset.com

* eCos support.
@ 2004-03-18 22:00 Tarmo Pikaro
From: Tarmo Pikaro @ 2004-03-18 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-maintainers

Same question to you too:

Hi !

I'm doing some programming for embedded system, and it
involves developing kernel from scratch. However I
have one restriction - I need to have kernel part to
be as small as possible  - <64Kb or <128Kb at maximum.

As you can all guess it will not contain all the
kernel features that eCos currently has.

Can someone here give me a support on ripping off
eCos kernel to that size - kernel itself must have
only flash writing functions and USB driver.
Everything else is not important.

How simple task is it? Do you have any example which
implements such support? Prohaps I can change eCos
architecture to support such development goals ?
But I will definitly need a support from someone who
is familiar with eCos in details.

http://mail.yahoo.com