* Fwd: [gnu.org #552609] REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES
       [not found]   ` <rt-3.4.5-18636-1268258670-1725.552609-5-0@rt.gnu.org>
@ 2010-03-14 11:29     ` Bob Brusa
From: Bob Brusa @ 2010-03-14 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Maintainers

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht -------
Von: "Donald R Robertson III via RT" <copyright-clerk@fsf.org>
An: bob.brusa@gmail.com
Kopie:
Betreff: [gnu.org #552609] REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES
Datum: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:04:30 +0100

Hello Bob,

Your eCOS assignment/disclaimer process with the FSF is currently
complete; your fully executed PDF will be sent to you in a separate
email immediately following this one.

Please remember to let us know when your employment status changes, as
this may effect your assignment status.

Thank you for your contribution!

All the best,

Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Assignment Administrator
Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110
Phone +1-617-542-5942
Fax +1-617-542-2652

cc - maintainer
INFORMATION FOR THE MAINTAINER(S)

Here's how the contributor answered the question, “ Did you copy any
files or text written by someone else in these changes?”

Hi
well, I see nothing of these answers and hence I not not sure if the
information got through to you. I better copy these Q&A then you know:
-----------------------------
[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
eCos

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]
no

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]
no

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]
Switzerland

[What year were you born?]
1946

[Please write your email address here.]
Bob.Brusa@gmail.com or
rbrusa@brusag.ch

[Please write your postal address here.]
Dr. Robert Brusa
c/o BRUSAG
Sensorik & messtechn. Entwicklungen AG
Chapfwiesenstrasse 14
CH-8712 Staefa

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]
changed:
   devs/eth/arm/at91/current/ChangeLog
   devs/eth/arm/at91/current/cdl/at91_eth.cdl
   devs/eth/arm/at91/current/src/if_at91.c
new files:
   none
Does this help? Regards
Robert

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-03-14 11:29 UTC | newest]