On Freitag, 8. April 2022 22:54:35 CEST Frank Ch. Eigler wrote: > Hi - > > > one more debuginfod question: Would it be possible to extend the API > > to allow downloading of multiple debug info files in parallel? The > > `debuginfod_find_*` API currently only supports looking at multiple > > server urls in parallel. I would like to ask multiple files in > > parallel. > > Spin up N threads, do one set of debuginfod_begin/_find/_end ops in each. > Bob is your uncle! OK, got it. But once again - isn't this a problem that everyone using dwfl is going to encounter? Should we not try to find a general solution to this problem and fix it for all consumers of the API? Thanks -- Milian Wolff mail@milianw.de http://milianw.de