On Fri, 2016-06-10 at 14:06 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote: > +As a maintainer/committer you should still post patches as described > +above. And ideally they are reviewed and approved as above. If no > +other committer has reviewed or objected to your patch for a week > +you may use your own judgement whether you ping your patch or push > +it after "self-review". If you do, you should post a message to the > +mailinglist that the patch has been pushed. Since this is a patch describing how we work together I wanted to give people one more chance to comment on it. If nobody objects I'll push it on Monday. Cheers, Mark