public inbox for elfutils@sourceware.org
* The elfutils-devel mailinglist is now at sourceware.
@ 2016-12-30 21:25 Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2016-12-30 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: elfutils-devel; +Cc: elfutils-devel

Hi elfutils hackers,

The elfutils-devel mailinglist is now hosted at sourceware.
https://sourceware.org/ml/elfutils-devel/

Everybody subscribed to the old elfutils-devel hosted at
lists.fedorahosted.org has been subscribed to the new list.

This is the last message to go to the old list.
Everybody will be unsubscribed after this message.
So you will only get this message twice on both the old
and the new list.

If you are reading this list in another way then you can
subscribe to the new elfutils-devel list by either sending
and email to elfutils-devel-subscribe@sourceware.org or use
the form at https://sourceware.org/lists.html#ml-requestor

See you on the other side!

Mark

* Re: The elfutils-devel mailinglist is now at sourceware.
@ 2016-12-30 22:43 ` Kurt Roeckx
From: Kurt Roeckx @ 2016-12-30 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Wielaard; +Cc: elfutils-devel

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 10:25:42PM +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi elfutils hackers,
>
> The elfutils-devel mailinglist is now hosted at sourceware.
> https://sourceware.org/ml/elfutils-devel/
>
> Everybody subscribed to the old elfutils-devel hosted at
> lists.fedorahosted.org has been subscribed to the new list.

This list doesn't has a List-Id, can this be fixed?

The headers show:

While the old one has:

As far as I know, the List-Id is what you really want.

Kurt

* Re: The elfutils-devel mailinglist is now at sourceware.
@ 2016-12-31 15:25   ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2016-12-31 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kurt Roeckx; +Cc: elfutils-devel

On Fri, 2016-12-30 at 23:43 +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> This list doesn't has a List-Id, can this be fixed?

overseers. Thanks for noticing.

Cheers,

Mark