Hi, On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 05:54:57PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote: > I went through these patches, albeit in a somewhat cursory fashion, and > they look okay to me. > > Do you think this is enough to port over RPM's find-debuginfo.sh? Yes, I think this would make it possible to drop reliance on 'file' and replace it with more precise eu-elfclassify classifications. I squashed your and mine commits together for a final commit as attached. Could you look over it and see if it looks OK? If so, I would like to add your Signed-off-by if you agree with the Developer's Certificate of Origin as expressed in our CONTRIBUTING file. Thanks, Mark