Hi Timm, On Fri, Jan 08, 2021 at 09:04:49AM +0100, Timm Bäder via Elfutils-devel wrote: > The no_symtab_updates() function was being called at the beginning of > all case labels in this switch, so we can just call it once before the > switch. Then it only has one call-site, so inline this short function > there. Yes, this is actually nicer to read. I added a ChangeLog entry and made one tiny change so we don't need to add brackets to scope the case label, preventing extra indentation which made the patch harder to read. Pushed as attached, Mark