On Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2022 18:40:05 CEST Aaron Merey wrote: > Hi Milian, > > On Thu, Jul 7, 2022 at 10:47 AM Milian Wolff wrote: > > Dwfl can use debuginfod internally, which was so far totally opaque > > to the outside. While the functionality is great for users of the > > dwfl API, the long wait times induced by downloading of data over > > debuginfod lead to complaints by endusers. To offer them a bit more > > insight into the internal ongoings, one can now use e.g. > > `debuginfod_set_progressfn` on the handle returned by > > `dwfl_get_debuginfod_client` to report download progress. > > > > Rename get_client to dwfl_get_debuginfod_client and make it public. > > Unconditionally compile debuginfod-client.c and stub the new public > > function and always return NULL when debuginfod integration was > > disabled. > > Thanks for the patch. This looks ok and I was able to successfully > run the testsuite with and without debuginfod enabled. > > > @@ -70,7 +70,7 @@ libdwfl_a_SOURCES = dwfl_begin.c dwfl_end.c dwfl_error.c > > dwfl_version.c \ > > Some line breaks may have accidentally snuck into the patch. I had to > manually remove the line break right after "dwfl_error.c" for git to > apply the patch without error. Ah yes sorry, I did not think about that when copy'n'pasting the git format- patch output into my mail client. Should I resend with the line breaks fixed? Cheers -- Milian Wolff mail@milianw.de http://milianw.de