On Samstag, 9. April 2022 01:37:11 CEST Aaron Merey via Elfutils-devel wrote: > I've revised this patch so that the negative-hit file's mtime is used > to calculate time since last download attempt instead of the cache_miss_s > file. I've also added a check for old 000-permission files so that they > are unlinked immediately if found. Ah, since this fixes my issue, I don't need to provide another patch for that purpose I guess. Mark, will you merge this then please? I tested it too, so feel free to include the following, if you want: Tested-by: Milian Wolff Cheers, and thanks for the fix Aaron! -- Milian Wolff mail@milianw.de http://milianw.de