On Thu, 2019-08-29 at 13:59 +0000, buildbot@builder.wildebeest.org wrote: > The Buildbot has detected a failed build on builder whole buildset > while building elfutils. > Full details are available at: > https://builder.wildebeest.org/buildbot/#builders/16/builds/182 Well that is unfortunate. The make check (under valgrind) just timed out. That arm64 machine is really slow. And looking at some of the other builders I see make check under valgrind (or make distcheck, which enables the gcc undefined sanitizer and valgrind) became a lot slower (non-valgrind builds/checks don't seem to be impacted). It looks like the cause is our self checks. The majority of files we use for that seem to be exactly those files that became a lot bigger. Which means the tests use a lot more memory and increases the runtime (which gets 10x longer under valgrind). I am replacing some of the self test files with smaller executables/libraries as attached. Hopefully that will reduce the make check runtime under valgrind so builder don't time out. Cheers, Mark