On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 3:49 AM Frank Ch. Eigler wrote: > > Hi - > > > I really want this to be merged :) ping Frank, > > as this would stop me clone elfutils on windows > > If it doesn't break "make rpm" (or at least rpm -ts elfutils*.tar.bz2), > it's fine. But I don't understand the problem - my windows machines have > no problem with files named "hello2.spec2." with two periods. > Hi, Frank, `git clone` can not checkout the file, I didn't know why > - FChE > -- 此致 礼 罗勇刚 Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo