I am not able running test-suite on windows yet, just getting it compiled at the very first step On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 5:21 AM Mark Wielaard wrote: > > Hi, > > I find this hard to review. I have no experienc with msvc and don't > know when/what _MSC_VER implies or how to verify system_win32.c. I am > also a bit worried that the various ifdefs will be hard to keep > correct. > > If we don't have HAVE_DECL_MMAP does the testsuite still work? > > Maybe this patch can be split up is separate concerns. But I have to > admit I am a litle afraid this will be hard to keep working. > > Cheers, > > Mark -- 此致 礼 罗勇刚 Yours sincerely, Yonggang Luo