On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 8:05 AM, Mark Wielaard wrote: > Oops. That shows why I shouldn't submit patches without testcases... > Thanks for testing and fixing. > > Here is the fixed up patch plus some testcases to show it actually > works. > > Cheers, > > Mark If you're going to tag me for Tested-by, it's "Conrad Meyer." (Google just doesn't let me use my real name for email and a pseudonym for all their other services, so it's a compromise.) Looks good to me, thanks Mark. Maybe document the architecture the object files were produced on / the tests are in reference to? The sizes seem hardcoded for 64-bit pointer / 64-bit long architectures. Not a big deal. I don't know the proper way to run elfutils tests, but I gave it a go: $ export srcdir=`pwd`; ./run-aggregate-size.sh rmdir: failed to remove ‘test-20508’: Directory not empty $ echo $? 1 $ ls test-20508 testfile-sizes1.o No other output. I'm probably doing it wrong, but I didn't find any documentation in the tests/ directory. Thanks, Conrad