Hi Evgeny, On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 2:29 AM Evgeny Vereshchagin wrote: > Aleksei I wonder if it would be possible to add those fuzz targets to > OSS-Fuzz? There are blind spots there and I think it would be really great to > start covering at least some of them. We are fuzzing a tool named STG (https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/stg/+/refs/heads/master ), which is using libdw and libdwfl from elfutils. And it already has support for execution through libFuzzer: https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/stg/+/refs/heads/master/fuzz/ The problem is in building infrastructure. STG as fuzzing target is built inside Google using internal build and fuzzing infrastructure, but in principle it does the same thing as OSS-Fuzz. An AOSP version of STG is built using Android build system, which doesn't support the same simplicity of building with libFuzzer and sanitizers. So it needs some work to integrate STG into OSS-Fuzz.