Hi, I've attached a patch that adds man pages for a few libelf functions. These man pages were originally generated using ChatGPT (model GPT-4o). I edited each man page by hand to help ensure brevity and accuracy. Parts of the original descriptions generated by ChatGPT have been left as is. I've attached the original man pages generated by ChatGPT for comparison. The prompt used to generate the man pages was: Write a linux man page for the function called in the open source project called elfutils. My goal is to eventually add man pages for all elfutils library functions. If the man pages in this patch are acceptable then I will use the above method to create the remaining man pages. I will post these to elfutils-devel in batches to avoid the need for reviewing very large individual patches. Aaron