Hello, As for the rpm/Makefile.am stuff, I think that was a temporary fix for an odd error I got while testing. I just forgot to remove it and see if it would break again. It has been removed and makes now. As for the 'base' idea, I gave it some thought and believe this is the best solution and I have implemented it. > And then add a unique base to each get_port call (8000, 8100, 8200, > ...). We would to be careful to never assign the same unique range to > each test though. Which requires the programmer to check all other > tests. But maybe that isn't such a big deal? git grep ^get_port tests > would give you all the currently used port ranges... > > Ideas? > Agreed, implemented. The patch also includes x-forwarded -Noah Sanci