Hello, Here is the patch which prints the http headers when verbose. -Noah Sanci On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 4:19 AM Mark Wielaard wrote: > > Hi Noah, > > On Mon, 2021-08-23 at 11:11 -0400, Noah Sanci wrote: > > I'm back to working on this patch, thanks for your patience and > > comments. > > > > On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 5:27 AM Mark Wielaard wrote: > > > Yes, separate the verbose printing of http headers (which I really do > > > like) from providing an interface to query what needs to be done to get > > > some file (is it in cache, can it be retieved from a remote server, how > > > big is it?) I don't think providing raw http headers is that interface. > > > > Should I separate the verbose printing of http headers and the new > > interface into > > different PRs? > > Yes, separate bugs/patches for the two features would be ideal IMHO. > > Thanks, > > Mark >