Hi Mark, On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Mark Wielaard wrote: > elfutils really depends on symbol versioning to keep ABI compatibility. > I cannot say I am a fan of supporting a libc that doesn't support it. I guess compatibility is not an issue for an embedded system where we build a complete root file system once? > Before pushing it I have added ChangeLog entries and added an > extra warning in configure.ac to make clear this isn't recommended. You > are on your own if you use this configure option though. Thanks a lot! > What do the test results look like on your setup? I haven't tried that. Is there an easy way to run tests on a system without native compiler? -- Thanks. -- Max