Friendly ping on this ? > Le 22 sept. 2022 à 09:05, Philippe Antoine a écrit : > > Hello fuzzers, > > I am Philippe Antoine, working on oss-fuzz. > > I implemented a new sanitizer to detect arbitrary file open. > One of these was discovered in elfutils with target libFuzzer_elfutils_fuzz-dwfl-core > Cf https://oss-fuzz.com/testcases?open=yes&q=Arbitrary&proj=elfutils > > I would like to know what you think about this. Is this a bug to you ? Or is it expected ? > Could this be exploited somehow by an attacker to get secrets such as ~/.ssh/id_rsa ? > > Cheers, > Philippe >