Hi Frank, On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 10:41:30AM -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler via Elfutils-devel wrote: > > At first I had hoped that using -d :memory: would work. But debuginfod > > doesn't really support in memory databases like that. [...] > > Yes, that functionality was broken at the point you identifed. We could > bring it back by hacking debuginfod's command line parser to map > -d :memory: > to -d file::memory:?cache=shared > > (https://sqlite.org/inmemorydb.html) That is really cool and imho really useful for quick testing of debuginfod. What do you think of the attached patch to implement this? Thanks, Mark