On Mon, Sep 06, 2021 at 10:02:11PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote: > This doesn't really explain the above failures, but there were still > two tests that didn't use their own debuginfod client cache. Also one > set a useless, but confusing DEBUGINFOD_URLS. > > Still looking for explanations of the other FAILS (which I cannot > reproduce locally). As expected there are still several failures on the buildbot workers, but I did manage to replicate one failure locally. It happened because PORT1 and PORT2 were equal. ss -atn | fgrep ":$PORT2" && $PORT1 -ne $PORT2 || break Does actually break when PORT1 == PORT2. The && -ne should have been || -eq. But just simplify the port selection a bit to use non-overlapping ranges (split the 100 possible ports in 0-49 for port1 and 50-99 for port2). Also because of a typo on error only the metrics of port1 were shown. Fix the typo so we can better diagnose the remaining failures. Cheers, Mark