Hi, On Thu, Sep 09, 2021 at 06:58:10PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote: > Also the error handler for debuginfod tests wasn't called when a > command inside a function failed. Since testrun is a function, there > would be no metrics or error log files listed if the testrun command > failed. Making it hard to see what went wrong. Fix this by using > set -o errtrace So that showed run-debuginfod-fd-prefetch-caches.sh "failed". I "fixed" that with the attached patch which I just committed. And also make the cleanup and error handling slightly better (by only doing it once). But it doesn't really "fix" run-debuginfod-fd-prefetch-caches.sh. It now just does nothing. The debuginfod server gets to scan a non-existing directory and then nothing even tries to query anything from the server. So nothing ever gets prefetched. And testing for zero happily succeeds. Noah, could you take a peek at this testcase and see if you can make it do something "real"? Thanks, Mark