Hi, On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 10:56:01PM -0400, Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote: > "Frank Ch. Eigler" writes: > >> But there is another way to prevent the "Server reached connection > >> limit. Closing inbound connection." Pass the MHD_USE_ITC flag to > >> MHD_start_daemon: > > > > Yeah, that looked promising to me too. When I was last working on > > this, that would have been my next thing to try. I can't think of > > a relevant downside, so let's try it. (Add a #ifdef guard around > > that macro, for older libmicrohttpd, like rhel7 methinks.) > > On debian-ppc64, with and without the MHD_USE_ITC patch, I ran the test > 20 times in a shell loop. With MHD_USE_ITC, I got 20 passes, without > it, 9 passes and 11 failures. > > With the patch applied, a full "make check" succeeded. Nice. Thanks for the feedback and testing. I pushed the attached. Cheers, Mark