Hi, On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 11:18:45PM +0800, Di Chen wrote: > Re-pushed for fixing run-backtrace-core-sparc.sh failure which resulted > from some wrong register number. Thanks. Good the try check caught that copy/paste issue, I would have probably missed it on review. > On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 9:27 PM Di Chen wrote: > > > Thanks for the review, Mark. > > > > Re-pushed a patch for it. > > > > 1. NEWS entry added. > > 2. __libdwfl_frame_reg_get/dwfl_frame_reg updated with return int. > > 3. New DWFL_ERROR added: REGISTER_VAL_UNKNOWN. Thanks, this looks good. I added ChangeLog entries while reviewing. Not code issues found. I did change invalud -> invalid in the comments and tweaked the comment on __libdwfl_frame_reg_get to explain no error code is ever set. Pushed with those changes. Cheers, Mark