Hi Frank, On irc we discussed some issues with trying to disable debuginfod client for valgrind while actually using it in the to be tested executable. The main issue is that valgrind and the test executable are actually one and the same. So disabling or enabling DEBUGINFOD_URLS for one also disables or enables it for the other. So maybe it is just simpler to disable testing under valgrind for those tests that are testing the debuginfod client cache dir directly. That is what the attached patch does. It is pity to not have valgrind run over all the tests, but it is the simplest I could come up with. And this has given us more headaches than we deserve in the first place. What do you think? Thanks, Mark