Hi Luca, On Tue, 2021-05-04 at 14:43 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote: > On Fri, 2021-04-30 at 19:57 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote: > > Is there a list of default keys (and their canonical spelling, upper- > > lower-Camel_Case, etc.)? If there is, could we have a "debuginfod" key > > with as value an URL pointing to the debuginfod server URL where the > > embedded build-id executable, debuginfo and sources can be found? > > https://sourceware.org/elfutils/Debuginfod.html > > The "Implementation" section of the spec lists the "main" fields: > > https://systemd.io/COREDUMP_PACKAGE_METADATA/ > > (source for that is https://github.com/systemd/systemd/blob/main/docs/COREDUMP_PACKAGE_METADATA.md ) > > Would you like to send a PR to update it and add that field? Sorry, I don't have a github account. But attached is a patch for to document it and one for the package-notes generator to add an -- debuginfod argument (maybe the distro should set a default value for that?) Hopefully those patches could be applied somehow. Thanks, Mark