public inbox for elix@sourceware.org
* be active actinolite
@ 2004-10-03 12:31 jordan muccia
From: jordan muccia @ 2004-10-03 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jamel spar, joel turi, orville troutman, milo braithwaite,
	deshawn suarez, eldon shelter, gaylord beals

ereleases  cmobrest

jerroldggeneral  ceftb  edinitca a4 convairs  cytel

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Been busy with the kids. By the
way I found the link to the site that sells all of the stuff that you
needed. I got some  M+eds and they came the other day. Call me sometime.
Cxhuaaknw http://malcontent.com.sweetpharminfo.com

Who's There?

Gorilla
Q. What's the difference between George Michaeland a microwave oven?
A. A microwave stops when you open the door.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-10-03 12:31 UTC | newest]