public inbox for elix@sourceware.org
* Free Way To Earn Online (I just started this and I got a check for 3 days work, $1073.62 :) )
@ 2005-10-05 23:52 Marlo Sison
From: Marlo Sison @ 2005-10-05 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: elix

Greetings!

My name is Marlo Sison, and I am writing you from my vacation home here in
California.

If you are looking for a FREE income opportunity you can do while you are
online, simply reply with an email with subject "Request For More
Information".

Once you reply my team will send you necessary information and will let
you decide whether or not this FREE online opportunity is fit within your
capacities.

What are the risks that you will take in receiving free information? None.

I invite you to discover what we can provide for you. We look forward to
your financial success.

Best Regards,

Marlo Sison

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-10-05 23:52 UTC | newest]