public inbox for elix@sourceware.org
* uTRON compliance
@ 2000-02-03  1:16 parag.naik
From: parag.naik @ 2000-02-03  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: elix; +Cc: sehughes, nickg

hello all,
i wanted to how the uTRON spec fits into all of this..maybe one could ad
d an extra level between 1 & 2 for uTron complicance..

rgds,
parag

* Re: uTRON compliance
@ 2000-02-03  7:56 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2000-02-03  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: parag.naik; +Cc: elix

parag.naik@philips.com wrote:

> hello all,
> i wanted to how the uTRON spec fits into all of this..maybe one could ad
> d an extra level between 1 & 2 for uTron complicance..

The intention for ELIX is to be chiefly a subset of POSIX, ISO C and some
well-known linux calls suitable for embedded apps. uItron is a completely
different API set and process model, and as such it doesn't apply to ELIX at
all.

Jifl