public inbox for elix@sourceware.org
* Do You Want to Teach? And Be Rich!
@ 2003-03-28 20:06 Carlowrn
From: Carlowrn @ 2003-03-28 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: elix

If you are a motivated and qualified communicator,
I will personally train you to do 3, 20 minutes
presentations per day to qualify prospects that
I can provide to you.

We will demonstrate to you that you can make $400
a day part time using this system.  Or, if you have
20 hours per week, as in my case, you can make in
excess of $10,000 per week, as I am currently
generating (verifiable, by the way). Plus I will
introduce you to my mentor who makes well in excess
of $1,000,000 annually.

Many are called, few are chosen.  This opportunity
will be limited to one qualified individual per state.
Make the call and call the 24 hour pre-recorded
message number below.  We will take as much or as
little time as you need to see if this program is
right for you.  This isn?t mlm or gifting.

Toll Free: 1-800-242-0363  ext. 2213

Please do not make this call unless you are genuinely
money motivated and qualified.  I need people who
already have people skills in place and have either
made large amounts of money in the past or are ready
to generate large amounts of money in the future.
Looking forward to your call.

Toll Free: 1-800-242-0363  ext. 2213

Then email me back if you are interested and put
"Put Me In" in the subject line, and send it to:

mailto:genea@nvstrmail.com?subject=Put_Me_In..

Yours in Prosperity!

If you feel this reach you in error and wish to be
removed, please click the link below and send.  Thanks.
mailto:maanj@yahoo.com?subject=REMOVE

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-28 20:06 UTC | newest]