public inbox for elix@sourceware.org
From: "esteban dewitt" <valdaaltenhofen@realwebsurf.com>
To: "jamey baugh" <gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Cc: "charles madaris" <cygnus.com@sources.redhat.com>,
	"heriberto bejjani" <gnatsid@sources.redhat.com>,
	"antonio forrest" <rhdb@sources.redhat.com>,
	"cornelius gaete" <elix@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Th my brother was raving about this, so i tried it
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:19:00 -0000	[thread overview]

mg-silicate  rcms  no-multicasts  msns  pwhite

Using the speed and user-f.riendliness of the Internet we have simplified
your ability to research your 0wn health problems and autonomously discover
the available options for treatment.

0rder V`ic0-din 0nline Anytime

Fedex delivery.

http://bd.net.ca6doa.com/?p=8097

Your comfort and convenience is our prime concern.

Quit:  kn.u.tourd4as.com/g.html

The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. then he
started again, and said he:"Let me ask the evolutionist a question --- if we
had tails like a baboon, where are they?""I'll venture an answer, " said an
old lady. "We have worn them off sitting here so long.".
An explorer in the deepest Amazon suddenly found himself surrounded by a
bloodthirsty group of natives. Upon surveying the situation, he said quietly
to himself, "Oh God, I'm screwed." A ray of light fell from the sky and a
voice boomed out, "No, you are not screwed. Pick up that stone at your feet
and bash in the head of the chief standing in front of you." So the explorer
picked up the stone and proceeded to bash the life out of the chief. He
stood above the lifeless body, breathing heavily, surrounded by 100 natives
with looks of shock on their faces. The voice boomed out again, "Okay, now
you're screwed."
hikedoki3chijoui05gaun,anteikad himazin.