This patch adds support for the OpenMP 5.2 syntax for the linear clause, following the C/C++ patch. The testcases are modified versions from the C/C++ ones, plus one added one for duplicated modifiers. At least to me it is not quite clear when linear ( var : ref) refers to a variable 'ref' and when to the linear-modifier 'ref'; the spec does not seem to be very clear about it. I made an attempt, based on the C/C++ code – but I am not positive I handle it correctly. Tested on x86-64-gnu-linux. OK? Or are there comments? Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955