public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Re: how do I download library for -lcrt1.o ?
@ 2016-04-12 20:42 Dominique d'Humières
From: Dominique d'Humières @ 2016-04-12 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fedor.mesinger; +Cc: fortran

> I am using MacBook Pro with Yosemite version 10.10.5, and am trying
> to run code using g77.
> Can anyone help?
> Fedor

Why do you want to use g77 and what do you mean by "run code using g77 »?

Dominique

* Re: how do I download library for -lcrt1.o ?
@ 2016-04-13  5:17 ` Jerry DeLisle
From: Jerry DeLisle @ 2016-04-13  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fedor Mesinger, fortran

On 04/12/2016 06:39 AM, Fedor Mesinger wrote:
> I am using MacBook Pro with Yosemite version 10.10.5, and am trying to run code using g77.   Can anyone help?  Fedor

gfortran will compile and run g77 code, usually without any modification.  So
install the latest gfortran you can and try it.  Sometimes there are a few weird
things in code and we try to address these with the compiler flag -std=legacy.

Jerry

* how do I download library for -lcrt1.o ?
@ 2016-04-12 13:39 Fedor Mesinger
From: Fedor Mesinger @ 2016-04-12 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

I am using MacBook Pro with Yosemite version 10.10.5, and am trying to run code using g77.   Can anyone help?  Fedor