Hi Tobias, On Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:49:54 PM PST Tobias Burnus wrote: > Thus, I do not think it is a real problem in practice. We could be nice, > however, and add a note to the release notes (i.e. > https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-10/changes.html); I not completely sure whether > it is worthwhile but why not. [See https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html#git > about how to change WWW files and CC Gerald as web maintainer when > submitting wwwdocs patches.] I've attached a draft patch to update the release notes about this ABI breakage. I don't know if I've explained it sufficiently clearly though? -Andrew -- * Andrew Benson: http://users.obs.carnegiescience.edu/abenson/contact.html * Galacticus: https://github.com/galacticusorg/galacticus