This patch updates the fortran FE to generate errors, rather than warnings, for non-positive integer tile clause arguments. I noticed this problem when I ported over the C/C++ compile time test cases to fortran. In addition to the two new test files, a couple of other existing tests needed to be updated to accommodate this new behavior. I've applied it to gomp-4_0-branch. Nathan, I haven't looked too deeply into your tile changes yet. Do you know of the fortran FE is doing anything wrong? I haven't checked if it's lowering the tile clause in the proper format yet. Cesar