Hi Thomas, On 04.02.22 10:37, Thomas Schwinge wrote: >> I have attached a patch (not commited), which silences the three kind of >> warnings and fixes the interface issue. >> TODO: commit it. > Still "TODO: commit it" ;-) -- and while I haven't reviewed the changes > in detail, I did spot one item that should be addressed, I suppose: I had also spotted the 'stop' which was a left over from -fsanitized=... checking and had removed it locally. But good that you also keep checking patches :-) In any case, I have now _finally_ committed the patch. Attached is the simplified (-w) diff, where I did exclude the indentation changes to make the diff more readable. For the full diff, see e.g. https://gcc.gnu.org/r12-7053 Tobias ----------------- Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955