I intended to add the updated patch but forgot, so here it is... Am 18.10.22 um 22:41 schrieb Harald Anlauf via Fortran: > Dear all, > > Jose posted a patch here that was never reviewed: > > https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/fortran/2021-April/055933.html > > I could not find any issues with his patch, it works as advertised > and fixes the reported problem. > > As his testcases did not reliably fail without the patch but rather > randomly due to the uninitialized descriptor, I added a check of > the tree-dumps to verify that the TKR initializer is generated. > > Does anybody else have any comments? > > Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? > > Thanks, > Harald > > >