public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
From: Andre Vehreschild <vehre@gmx.de>
To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com>
Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org>,
	"fortran@gcc.gnu.org" <fortran@gcc.gnu.org>,
	Dominique Dhumieres <dominiq@lps.ens.fr>
Subject: Re: [Fortran, Patch, PR{43366, 57117, 61337, 61376}, v1] Assign to polymorphic objects.
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 13:44:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Paul,

thanks for the review. Committed as r241439.

The first nit has gone to the patch for pr78053 as agreed upon.

The second nit:

> +   class(r), allocatable :: foo ! Need this declared of copy_R is not
> generated.

has magically disappeared. I assume that it was necessary on an intermediate
stage of the patch only. I now have stripped the above line from the commit and
everything works fine.

Thanks again for the review.

Regards,
	Andre

--
Andre Vehreschild * Email: vehre ad gmx dot de