public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Re:EAS security systems
@ 2018-03-06  9:30 Eva
From: Eva @ 2018-03-06  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

Dear Manager,

Have a nice day!

HR_Tenda Co.,Ltd is a 12 years professional experienced manufacturer of all series of EAS RF/AM systems,Mainboards,Detachers,Tags,labels and other related products,integrating development and production together.

A great variety of each series,fashion design and stable function make our products are widely used in retail stores,clothing stores or supermarkets all over the world.

We have our own factory,holds the view that quality is the everything for products,we have a strict quality control system to ensure the quality.And all the products has been certificated(CE,FCC,RoHS,etc.).

Customer first is our belief,from production to after_sale service,we are always here to provide the best service for you.All the products sold out enjoy 2 years warranty,during which any quality problem we will do our best to help.

If there is anything we can do for you or you have any questions,please tell us,we will give you the catalog or quotation.Always here to provide the best products and service for you.

Sincerely hope for your reply.

Best Regards,

Eva Qiu
Floor 4,Building B,Hongxin Bao High Technology Part,No.12,BaoLong 4th Rd,BaoLong Indusstrial Zone,LongGang Dist.,Shenzhen,Guangdong Province,China

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-03-06  9:30 UTC | newest]