The attach patch cleans up KILL to match its documentation. In doing so, I have changed the argument keywords to consistently use pid and sig. If no one objects, I intend to commit this tomorrow. 2018-03-11 Steven G. Kargl * check.c (gfc_check_kill): Check pid and sig are scalar. (gfc_check_kill_sub): Restrict kind to 4 and 8. * intrinsic.c (add_function): Sort keyword list. Add pid and sig keywords for KILL. Remove redundant *back="back" in favor of the original *bck="back". (add_subroutines): Sort keyword list. Add pid and sig keywords for KILL. * intrinsic.texi: Fix documentation to consistently use pid and sig. * iresolve.c (gfc_resolve_kill): Kind can only be 4 or 8. Choose the correct function. (gfc_resolve_rename_sub): Add comment. -- Steve