Ping On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 14:25:50 +0200 Andre Vehreschild wrote: > Hi all, > > attached patch fixes (to my knowledge) the two PRs 81773 and 83606 where the > result of a coarray get() operation is assigned to an array using a vector as > index. It took me quite long to get it right, because I had to use the > scalarizer which I haven't use directly before. So reviewers with expertise on > using the scalarizer are especially welcome. > > Bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux/f27. > > Ok for trunk? Backports? > > Regards, > Andre -- Andre Vehreschild * Email: vehre ad gmx dot de