public inbox for fortran@gcc.gnu.org
* Re: Privileged and Confidential
@ 2019-02-25 13:55 Mr. Komla Yao
From: Mr. Komla Yao @ 2019-02-25 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fortran

 Attn :Sir,

I am Mr.Komla Yao from Republic of Ghana West Africa my client
is interested in bringing an investment fund  to your company. My
client will  appreciate if you will be his representative on this
project funds,

Based on this we are extending your hand in partnership to assist
us in receiving my client's  fund  and manage the funds in your
country to the best of your knowledge.

If you are Interested and capable to welcome in this offer of
partnership your expedient response will be appreciated

Regards

Mr. Komla Yao

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-02-25 13:55 UTC | newest]