Ping, ping! Please find attached a rebased version of the patch for the RANDOM_INIT issue with coarray Fortran. Nothing changed to the previous version, just rebased to current master. Regtested fine on x86_64-linux/f33. Ok for trunk? - Andre On Mon, 3 May 2021 08:20:36 -0700 Steve Kargl wrote: > On Mon, May 03, 2021 at 11:21:10AM +0200, Andre Vehreschild wrote: > > Ping! > > > > Ok for trunk? > > > > I have looked at other patches, but none was patching any location I have > > worked on previously. Therefore I can't return the favor of reviewing any > > currently open patches and have to ask for volunteers here. > > > > - Andre > > > > I doubt I'm allowed to approve a patch, where I wrote a portion > of it. However, if no one else steps forward in the next day > or two, then I think you should commit. > -- Andre Vehreschild * Email: vehre ad gmx dot de