Hi Mikael, Am 28.02.22 um 22:38 schrieb Mikael Morin: > Le 28/02/2022 à 22:32, Mikael Morin a écrit : >> So please use a condition on expr->ts.type instead. >> I said «instead», but «as well» is more appropriate; both expr.ts.type > and expr.ts.u.derived conditions are probably necessary. > I do hope I got you right. The attached patch fixes your variant as well as the original testcase, and regtests fine. Just to be sure: is this what you were thinking of? Thanks for the very constructive review! Harald