Dear all, Am 06.04.22 um 22:30 schrieb Harald Anlauf via Fortran: > Dear all, > > the logic for checking the allocate-coshape-spec in an ALLOCATE > statement was sort of sideways, and allowed to pass invalid > specifications to the code generation. > > The fix seems obvious (to me). after submitting the previous patch, I found another invalid case with a missing lower bound which was still silently accepted. The attached revised patch adds this check, improves the original error message to actually point to the coarray specification, and renames the testcase to align better with existing coarray testcases. > Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? > (12 or wait for 13?). Regtested again with no new failures. OK for mainline? Thanks, Harald