Hi all, I messed up renaming of the coarray_alloc_comp-test. This is fixed in the second version of the patch. Sorry for the inconvenience. Additionally I figured that this patch also fixed PR fortran/103112. Regtests ok on x86_64 Fedora 39. Ok for mainline? Regards, Andre On Tue, 11 Jun 2024 16:12:38 +0200 Andre Vehreschild wrote: > Hi all, > > attached patch has already been present in 2020, but lost my attention. It > fixes an ICE in the testsuite. The old mails description is: > > attached patch fixes PR96418 where the code in the testsuite when compiled > with -fcoarray=single lead to an ICE. The reason was that the coarray object > was derefed as an array, but it was no array. Introducing the test for the > descriptor removes the ICE. > > Regtests ok on x86_64-linux/Fedora 39. Ok for mainline? > > Regards, > Andre > -- > Andre Vehreschild * Email: vehre ad gmx dot de -- Andre Vehreschild * Email: vehre ad gmx dot de